- I bought new tights at Target on Tuesday! I LOVE wearing tights. I need more winter skirts/dresses. I tried out the reddish/purpleish pair (in the middle of the pic of the tights) Thursday, I love them!
- I went to a kickboxing class this morning with the gym’s owner. I think I have mentioned that he moved to San Diego earlier this year, but he comes back every few months. I really like his classes, I don’t think they’re the toughest classes, but he has a really great energy which makes such a big difference. However, his class this morning was hard! So many push-ups, squat thrusts, mountain climbers, and punch outs.
- Grace and I went to see Argo last night. I highly recommend checking it out. It’s a really interesting story and it’s so well done. Plus there are lots of great actors in it.
- I wore a very not Maggie-ish outfit on Wednesday. I don’t think I’ve ever worn leggings under a dress. Ever. At least I didn’t wear them as pants.
- Have you heard of Tift Merritt? I hadn’t before Friday but I am now
really, really, really kind of obsessed. And oh my god I just looked it up and she’s playing a concert about five minutes from my parents’ house on 11/11. Hmm…
- My roommates and I are having a little disagreement with the smoker who lives on the first floor. All summer she’d sit on the steps and smoke and it would come up into our second floor apartment. There were even some times where we think she was smoking out of her bedroom window and it came into my roommates’ windows. Now that the weather is cooler she thinks she can sit on the steps because our windows are closed, but I don’t want to have to walk through her cancer haze to get into my (non-smoking) building. I think it’s time to call in our crazy landlord.
- I am going to the Sheep and Wool Festival on Saturday, for work, but there should be some time to look at the cashmere goats and eat fair food. So excited!